A crime scene investigator is an individual who works in collaboration with the police in the investigation of a crime and helps in finding the real culprit who committed the crime by investigating the crime scene. They look for and try to retrieve forensic evidences at the crime scene and also record these evidences. The CV of crime scene investigator should highlight the skills and experience needed for the job profile.
Sample Crime Scene Investigator CV
Name: Jack Daniel
Father’s name: Joseph Daniel
Date of birth: 15th of March 1982
Residential address: 2356 Rachel Hope Street,
New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: email@example.com
Languages known: English and Jamaican
Marital Status: Single
I wish to work as a crime scene investigator where I can use my years of experience and skill sets for finding out relevant evidence that will help to solve cases.
- Masters in Criminology in the year 2008 from Los Angeles University
- Graduate in Criminology in the year 2006 from Los Angeles University
Currently working as crime scene investigator in New Jersey Investigation Department since the year 2008. My job responsibilities include
- Checking carefully the crime scene
- If required preparing sketches
- Taking photographs and measurements of the crime scene
- Investigating the crime scene before the police arrives
- Presenting investigation reports in the court of law
- Updating investigation reports, if required.
Will be provided upon request.