A trainee lawyer is required to undertake a wide range of legal, administrative and technical tasks, as directed. A trainee lawyer is responsible for carrying out the basic legal tasks under the supervision of senior lawyers.
Sample Trainee Lawyer CV Template
76 Court Street
Contact No: 718 454 4587
Email Id: email@example.com
I have a bachelors degree in law from Rochester University and after that I have been
associated with a legal organization as a trainee lawyer for the last two years. I have
gained a diverse knowledge of the various legal aspects during my job tenure.
Seeking a position as a Trainee lawyer, by which I can use my acquired skills in an effective way to provide customized legal solutions to the esteemed clients of your prestigious organization.
Hempsons , 2010-Till Date
At Hempsons, my detailed job role included:
- Assisting with the preparation of court documents.
- Dealing with the routine correspondence relating to different cases.
- Assisting with the procurement issues and contractual advice.
- Preparing incorporation documents of the company and drafting director agreements.
- Reviewing agreements and producing reports for clients.
- Assisting in the completion of sales, purchases and all associated transactions.
- Undertaking regulatory searches and enquiries.
- Dealing with licenses and tenancy documentation.
- Keeping up to date with the developments in law and practice.
- Bachelor degree in Law from Rochester University, 2009
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to deal appropriately with clients and experts.
- Good problem solving skills and negotiating skills.
- Admirable communication skills in the industry.
- Integrity towards the profession.
- Passionate towards work.
- Proficient in basic computer applications.
- Good time management skills
Available on request