Working in the legal aspect means playing roles to defend clients in different fields, like Barrister, Lawyer, law society president, legal assistant, solicitors and injury Barrister The legal sector is hard and updating, and competition for better career opportunities is intense. Indicate your self by shining your qualifications, skills, career experience and, basically, key results.
Sample legal CV Format
D-22, 43rd Street
Mobile No: +43 55566
Telephone No: +78 55553366
Career Objective: To Act on behalf of clients in many aspects of life through providing related to law subjects and type to get their right back
Law for All, 2004-2006: worked as a an assistant law, (criminal law)
Law for All, 2008 onwards: working as a criminal lawyer.
Sample legal Objectives:
- To tell the clients about their options and chanced
- To fight for the rights of the clients
- To make negations with the opposite side in the same case
- To monitor all the phases of the case and keep the client updated with all recent information around the case
- To be on time in court
- To study well the Litigant history , search for detailed information and certified documents around him/her involved in the case
- To respect the Judiciary
2000-2004: BA of law, The University of Kent
I was awarded the employee of the year at law for all in 2008.