Junior-legal secretary is a legal secretary able to document but has to be experienced in certain aspects like: experience in equipping and practicing law, making legal researches drafting legal documents and sometimes participating in collecting evidences around the case. He works in harmony with lawyers, attorneys, clients and legal secretaries
Sample Junior-legal secretary CV Format
D-22, 43rd Street
Mobile No: +43 675 8879 99
Telephone No: +78 7765 8768 9
Career Objective: To advance in life through my skills as an accountant and to aid others to the best of my ability so that they may not run into unnecessary financial losses.
A&B Law, 2002-2004: worked as legal writer
XYZ Law, 2004 and till now, working as a junior legal secretary
- To be able to understand, analyze and equip facts rapidly and logically
- To be able to work under pressure and deal with different types of clients
- To managing clients’ briefs and build good relation ships , and make a good reputation for the company
- To improve his legal experience by getting involved in area of Property Law, Civil law, Commercial law, Criminal Law, International Adoptions , family law ….etc
- To be able to analyze theoretical law knowledge and prepare strategic techniques per case
2003-2006: BA of law, knit university
I was awarded the employee of the year at XYZ Law in 2008.
- Video games