Family matters are often best kept within the privacy of their homes, but in cases of irreconcilable disputes that could lead to divorce and separation, bigamy and adultery charges, alimony, pre-nuptial contractual breaches, financial support for illegitimate children and child custody, the Divorce/Family Lawyers for both spouses step in to settle the dispute on legal grounds. They are schooled attorneys who prefer to concentrate their civil law practice in family matters and have significant experience to bear on these cases.
Sample Divorce/Family Lawyer CV Template
Atty. Thelma E. Allyson
Richmond Ave., Islington, London
To apply my lawyering expertise as a Divorce/Family Lawyer in a Law Firm with strong family focus.
1993 – Present: Divorce/Family Lawyer, Family Section, Bernstein, Creed & Associates, London
- Ascertain the merits of a case by check the facts and gathering information from the litigant or plaintiff, as the case may be.
- File the necessary cases in the courts and provide all legal paperwork to support the case.
- Collaborate with authorities in cases of physical violence, child abuse and substance abuse in the family
- Collaborate with social welfare services in protecting children of disputing parents when necessary.
- Extensive knowledge of the law governing divorce proceedings, pre-nuptial contracts, child custody and abuse cases as well as financial support cases.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and investigative skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Cited by various family association for 90% success rate in defending parents in child custody cased
1993 – 1997: Bachelor of Laws, Oxford University
1990 – 1993: BA Political Science, Swansea Institute of Higher Education, Wales
Can be provided upon request