A Corporate lawyer is a professional who is responsible for providing legal and contract support for the various departments of a particular business organization. S/he will provide advice on the implementation of the company strategies and new company initiatives.
Sample Corporate Lawyer CV Template
New York, NY
Contact No: 212 456 4754
Email Id: email@example.com
After passing out as a bachelor of law from an accredited law school, till now; I have
gathered three plus years of relevant experience as a corporate lawyer. Over my past job
tenure, I was directly involved in negotiating contracts between different departments
of the corporate organization. I have followed all the corporate policies as per the
Seeking a job role as a corporate lawyer so that I can work closely with the client departments, in order to understand the business initiatives and the related contract needs effectively.
- In-house corporate experience and financial regulatory experience.
- Corporate governance experience.
- Experience in handling a wide variety of commercial transactions.
- Sales, distribution and franchise experience.
- Experience in negotiating a variety of legal documents and contracts.
Carlson , 2010-Till Date
- Counseling of business partners on various legal aspects of business objectives.
- Assisting the business teams in meeting the business needs in accordance with the administrative and legal requirements.
- Managing the sales and distribution departments of the organization.
- Serving the corporate departments such as finance and risk management.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of legal documents and contracts.
Zurich Financial Group, 2008-2009
- Conducting legal research and drafting the relevant points.
- Managing the legal problems relating to the subsidiary companies.
- Handling mergers and acquisitions.
- Handling corporate governance issues and vendor contracts.
- Providing guidance regarding the corporate legal matters.
- Bachelor degree in Law from Touro University, 2007
Available on request