The main job role of a Company lawyer is to advise the different departments of the company in diverse areas such as tax law, corporate law, employment law and private law. The main mission of the professional is to avoid and solve any type of disputes, by incorporating the specific laws and procedures.
Sample Company Lawyer CV Template
111 W Washington Street
Contact No: 312 451 1425
Email Id: email@example.com
With a bachelor degree in law from a recognized University, I have three years of
relevant experience in working with a dynamic team and have been involved in a
variety of high profile projects.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of labor relations and negotiations and personnel information systems.
- Sound knowledge of economics and accounting principles.
Seeking a position as a Company lawyer so that I can make use of my legal expertise in advising the different departments of the corporations about their rights, responsibilities and obligations in business transactions.
AMS , 2010-Till Date
At AMS, I was in charge of the following duties:
- Assisting the legal and administration officers in drafting all kinds of contracts and legal documents.
- Liaising with the organization’s outsourced legal consultants and law firms for the litigation matters.
- Preparing regular reports regarding the various corporate legal matters.
At SPO, I was in charge of the following duties:
- Drafting, reviewing and evaluating legal documents, policies ad variety of other materials.
- Representing the clients in the administrative proceedings.
- Analyzing a variety of corporate issues and preparing specific strategy on specific matters.
- Advising the management on a variety of legal issues with varied levels of complexity.
- Bachelor degree in Law from Columbia University, 2007
Available on request