A barrister is a lawyer works in different law jurisdictions which specialize in employing split professions (fused profession) regarding certain legal representations. In split law professions, the other type of lawyers is basically solicitors. Solicitors have more practicality than barrister. Barristers get involved once advocacy is needed before a court.
Sample Barrister CV Format
Mobile No: +43 9345643456
Telephone No: +78 4562467247
Career Objective: I am a highly talented barrister, knowledgeable and experienced in having unique barrister views, able to show multiple actions offering the client a fresh and unique pinion from field expert.
GGG Law, 2002-2004: worked as an assistant Barrister
GGG Law, 2004 and till now, working as a Barrister
- To be a property developer in a major claim against the
- To be visible in court, and be indicates from solicitors by the unique apparel.
- To act against harming the nature using the right of intellectual property
- TO acted for a trustworthy partnership investment
- To have the right to use audience in higher courts, unlike other legal lawyers as they often have more limited access, or will have to ask for more additional qualifications to do so
- To be able to work under pressure.
Approved as Barrister and Solicitor for the High Court of New Zealand
I was awarded the employee of the year at GGG Law in 2008.