Software Testing CVs need to make a good impression on the recruiters from the moment the recruiter picks up the CV. Jobs in Software testing are not easy to come by. There is a high level of competition for the jobs. This is because people with qualifications in different fields of IT can easily qualify for the jobs. Only details that may seem small such as experience in software development or having carried out a project in software development in your final year of university education can separate you from the crowd.
You should therefore highlight any seemingly unimportant details in your CV-these maybe what recruiters are for. To help you in your job search as a software tester below is CV resume for software testers. It will help you come up with an eye catching software testing CV that will guarantee that recruiters notice you. Take a look at a CV sample for a software testing job applicant below.
Sample Software Testing CV
Eric Cain Costello,
657 Madison Park Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York
Telephone No: 223 343 433
Mobile No: 234 2343 23
Information technology graduate with specialization in software development seeking position in a software production company as a software tester. The position should allow the advancement into software development. The position should also allow the application of developed analytical and report writing skills.
IMIS-Brooklyn Polytechnic 2006 -2007
Postgraduate diploma in IT Brooklyn University 2005 – 2006
BSc Computer Science Brooklyn University 2000 – 2004
2007 – 2008: Junior Systems Developer at Softisticate
• Assisted senior systems developers with the writing of programs
• Gathered feedback from test subjects about the test software
• Gathered information about software in the market developed by the company
Manual testing and Automated testing including load runner.
2004 – 2005: Junior Systems Analyst at iSoft
- Monitored software and company networks
- Maintained software and company networks
- Advised the company on the best software and technology accessories required
- Oversaw the transition made by iSoft from an old and archaic software to an all new and very efficient software for managing employees
- Winner of the Postgraduate tuition award at Brooklyn University
- Chairperson of the Computer club in the course of undergraduate study at Brooklyn University
- Winner of the university Science Fair Award Computer Science division for best programming project in 2001
- Winner of Computer Frenzy Conference award for best project in programming in 2001