A SAP HR CV should show the abilities that the individual has in organizational management, recruitment, personnel administration and other duties which are considered functions of a SAP human resources manager. The ability to use the SAP Human Resources Management System would be an added advantage. A SAP HR should show adequate knowledge in both human resources management and SAP. He or she should have a solid educational background in both subjects so as to ensure competitiveness in the job market and efficiency in performing their duties.
Sample SAP HR CV
Clifford Sting West
Mobile Number: 44 888 222333
Telephone Number: 44 778 665958
To improve my knowledge in SAP human resources while positively contributing to the company’s bottom line. Seeking employment in a firm that has room for autonomy and development.
2004 – Present: SAP HR, CDK Consulting
- Maintenance of the Sanofi Payroll system
- Designing and customizing legal forms and pay slips and legal reports
- Monitoring absences and attendances
- Loan management, review and customizing
- Specialized design and blueprinting
- Implementation of specific solutions
- Management of the knowledge transfer to the internal payroll team and supporting the users during the different phases
2002-2004: Organizational Change Management Consultant
- Re-engineering the organizational processes to be in line with the companies objectives for the financial year.
- Development of strategies including communication, training and program definition
- Management of teams including planning of team building activities, deadlines coordination, quality validation and team work
- Training clients’ staff members, training the junior consultants and end users
- Updated payroll to reflect the amendments in the laws regarding payroll and wages
- Implemented the recommendations to revise the company’s annual leave, annual gratuity and the firm’s pension scheme.