The sole responsibility of a program developer is to develop solutions as per the standards and methodologies established by working with the technical designs, component testing and by implementing configuration changes.
Sample Program Developer CV Template
708 SW Fir Loop
Contact No: 503 458 4520
Email Id: email@example.com
I have been working as a program developer for the last four years and during my job
tenure, I have always focused on providing high quality information technology
solutions at cost effective rates to the business clients by creating new software
applications or by modifying the existing applications.
To be a program developer so that I can make use of my experience in Java, Ajax technology, web services technology, HTML and CSS in providing customized software solutions to the esteemed clients of the organization.
Swedish Match , 2010-Till Date
- Designing technical designs based on the functional designs.
- Performing coding of solutions to meet the required design specifications.
- Performing module testing of software components.
- Executing test cases and identifying the defects.
- Creating and developing required scripts for implementations using the import and export files.
- Facilitating the data integration process from startup to the production launch.
- Maintaining all the DI artifacts related client implementations.
- Designing and implementing customized client requirements on a professional basis.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science engineering from New York University, 2005
- Pursued Oracle Certified professional (OCP) course and .Net professional course from Martin Institute of Technology, 2006
- Working experience of Microsoft SQL server, Visual basic and C#.
- Proficient in building and configuring solutions and application maintenance.
- Basic understanding of development methodologies of n-tier systems.
- Working experience of SSRS.
- Familiarity with XML, XSLT and XSD.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to meet the deadlines.
Available on request