A network administrator is a professional having relevant experience with the various network protocols. The professional performs various hardware and software system integration system functions and takes part in various software development projects.
Sample Network Administrator CV Template
166 28Th Ave
Contact No: 602 133 1045
Email Id: email@example.com
With three plus years of relevant experience working as a network administrator, I have
become proficient in designing and implementing various network projects, inspecting
and modifying various stored and running operations and various network security
Seeking a position as a Network administrator so that I can make use of my CCNA and CCNP qualifications and my relevant past experience in establishing and implementing network policies and procedures in accordance with the information systems and organizational objectives.
CSC , 2010-Till Date
- Providing support for installation and troubleshooting of agency networks.
- Monitoring the client networks during the day to day operations and resolving any issues.
- Assisting in the testing and documenting of network technology baselines in order to determine the networking needs.
- Assisting in developing technical standards and interface applications.
Blare Intelligence, 2008-2009
- Monitoring and troubleshooting hardware, software and network related problems.
- Providing technical assistance for the configuration of global networks and systems.
- Performing general local area network administration.
- Coordinating with the respective users and sites in order to resolve any network problems.
- Bachelor degree in Information technology from Yeshiva University, 2006
- Pursued CCNA and CCNP certification courses from Russell Institute of Networking Technology, 2007
- Experience with wireless protocols, network end systems and infrastructure devices.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and SQL servers.
- Working knowledge of fax, printer and scanner troubleshooting.
- Sound knowledge of VMware administration and SharePoint administration.
Available on request