Like with all other jobs in the IT industry the level of competition for jobs as network administrators is high. A network administrator is responsible for the network connection in an organization. Some organizations will hire several network administrators to cover different departments, floors or levels. It is therefore important for the job applicant to investigate the administration and functions of the company before preparing their network administrator CV. Look at the job description offered in the job advertisement and tailor your personal skills and attributes to suit the company’s needs. Ensure that you go through you resume thoroughly to avoid any errors.
Network Administrator CV Example
343 Famous Street
Mobile No: +1 343 3454 565
Telephone No: +1 232 4343 5454
Experienced network administrator seeking similar position in a well progressive organization. The position should allow for advancement in skills in networking as well as the application of new and innovative techniques and technologies of networking.
2004 – 2008: Network Administrator at Hollows Financial Advisors
- Researched and established technological systems on several floors
- Designed and tested networking systems
- Implemented suitable networking systems for different levels and different floors
- Maintained servers for the organization’s websites
- Monitored existing databases and ensured the security of stored information
- Regulated the access of individuals to information stored in company databases
- Updated hardware and software
- Researched and kept up to date with latest developments in the field of networking
2000 – 2004: BSc Computer Science (Networking) – California College