The basic purpose of an IT support engineer is to ensure the regular flawless operation of the corporate PCs. S/he is responsible for routine maintenance, troubleshooting and management of PCs.
Sample IT Support Engineer CV Template
821 S 48Th St
Contact No: 887 875 4365
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
With a bachelor degree in Computer Science, I have three plus years of experience;
working as an IT support engineer. Over my past job tenure, I have performed various
technical duties. I have performed installation and configuration of various application
systems and network communication systems.
Seeking a position as an IT support engineer so that I can make use of my updated knowledge of various hardware and software applications, in supporting various important aspects of your organization such as enterprise resource planning, product lifecycle management and supplier and customer relationship management etc.
Info Global Solutions , 2010-Till Date
IT Support Engineer
- Regular maintenance of the organization’s PCs and laptops.
- Performing various installation and configuration tasks.
- Researching and evaluating various hardware and software.
- Preparing progress reports on the status of the problems.
- Troubleshooting various telecommunications and networking problems.
IT Support Engineer
- Providing second level support for all desktop troubles and LAN issues.
- Maintaining up to date documentation of IT procedures, system configurations and standards.
- Implementing and evaluating various security procedures.
- Coordinating with the other IT and network service groups.
- Bachelor degree in Information technology from Pratt University, 2006
- Pursued Hardware and Networking Professional course from JP college of technology, 2007
- Familiar with basic networking concepts such as TCP/IP, DNS and routing.
- Knowledge of web servers and monitoring systems.
- Experience in managing Windows environment and supporting remote locations.
- Good knowledge of technical telecommunication systems.
- Demonstrated project leadership capabilities.
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.