An information analyst CV is written by an applicant who wants to work as an information analyst where they use various analytical methods and computer programs to analyze a company’s software and hardware and make sure the operating systems are functioning properly.
The CV template will give the basic structure to be followed in order to create an effective information analyst CV so that the technical knowledge, qualifications and skills of the candidate in highlighted prominently.
Sample Information Analyst CV
PERSONAL INFORMATION: [Fill up the required fields with information on personal details]
Date of Birth:
My objective is to acquire the position of an information analyst in a reputed organization through which I can exercise my skills of ______________ [mention the qualities that one needs for acquiring the intended job position] and apply my work experience in this field for the reaching the company’s goals.
- Obtained high school degree from ________________ [name of the institute] in the year ____________.securing ____ [percentage of marks]
- Obtained bachelor’s degree from ________________ [name of the institute] in the year ____________.securing ____ [percentage of marks]
- _________________________ [mention any other professional degrees or certification obtained by the candidate that is relevant to this position]
- [Mention the various skills the applicant needs to highlight for this job post; they can range from technical skills related to review of referrals data, recognizing patterns, providing training etc, or they can also mean any analytical and organizational skills]
- ____________ to __________ [specify the employment period]: Worked as ______ [mention designation] in ___________ [specify the name of the organization]
- ____________to __________ [specify the employment period]: Worked as ______ [mention designation] in ___________ [specify the name of the organization]
- [Mention any other information about the candidate if required for this job]