As more large and small businesses alike begin to discover even greater potential with the assistance of the IT industry, more employment opportunities are being created for those interested in IT. A business systems analyst has become a common feature in small and large business enterprises. A business systems analyst is responsible for the design of IT solutions to suit the specified business. These solutions are designed with the purpose of improving the efficiency of the business and in turn its productivity. Business analysts are usually not part of the organization. Many organizations prefer to hire business systems analysts on a need only basis.
Sample Business Systems Analyst CV Format
343 Jamaica Lane
Mobile No: +1 343 465 223
Telephone No: +1 343 3455 454
Experienced business systems analyst seeking position as senior business systems analyst at a financial analysis firm. Possesses vast experience in team building and coordinating.
2003 – 2006: Business Systems Analyst at Financial Solutions Inc.
- Liaised with both internal and external clients
- Examined and analyzed clients’ system so as to establish the extent of work to be done
- Identified possible options for solutions for clients
- Created innovative solutions to problems presented by clients
- Drew up proposals for specific problems offering improvements to existing client systems
- Researched the situations presented and preparing feasibility reports
- Presented market research proposals and feasibility reports to clients
- Consulted with software developers and engineers to ensure that the end product was satisfactory
2000 – 2003: BA in Business Administration and IT – Georgia University