A web programmer is a professional, who is responsible for developing and using dynamic programming tools and languages in order to build next generation websites. The professionals maintain and enhance the various web development systems. The web programmers are required to remain updated with the latest web technologies available in the market.
Sample Web Programmer CV Template
5885, Fulton Industrial Blvd,
Contact No: 404 629 4811
Email Id: email@example.com
To be a web programmer so that I can work with the project managers and the design team members in order to develop specifications for the emerging web technologies and to develop efficient software systems for the organization.
SNC , 2010-Till Date
My essential responsibilities included writing and optimizing queries using MySQL database systems, developing solutions for lead management software and developing innovations for dialer software. I was involved in the documentation and testing of the whole website development system.
I used various coding methods in different programming languages in order to enhance program execution. I analyzed the user requirements and monitored the program execution process for the delivery of the required output. In addition, I developed and
maintained performance metrics and analyzed various data processing functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Lehman University, 2006
- Pursued a professional course in Java Programming from National Institute of Technology, 2006
- Working knowledge of CSS, HTML, XML, Flash, and Linux.
- Proficient in C#, C++, Core and Advanced Java.
- Experience of working in both MS Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- Sound knowledge of SQL server.
- Experience in fixing backend programming issues.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong attention skills.
Available on request