Search engine marketing or simply Internet marketing involves using common Internet search engines like MSN search, Yahoo, Google and others to attract customers to purchase products from a particular site. Candidates applying to fill this post must be very well conversant with the latest trends and technology in web marketing, search engine optimization and general Internet advertising.
Sample Search Engine Marketer CV Format
7832 Moonlight Boulevard, St. Teresa
Telephone: (555) 873 5621
Cell: (555) 582 4293
Seeking an opportunity to be permanently accepted in an established company to provide services as a search engine marketer and get to fully put my skills, knowledge and aspiration on the road.
2005 – 2008: Assistant Search Engine Marketer, Yuba Incorporated, Denton, New Mexico
- Managed Internet based marketing campaigns among them paid search (Yahoo, Google, MSN, etc) as well as contextual placements.
- Optimized campaigns and advertisements to meet budget, and company goals
- Campaigned for and advertised development, deployment and management
- Detailed regular reporting on campaign performance, results and trends
- Instructed team members on how to develop new or improve existing contents for websites
- Developed and implemented quality link programs and directory listings
- Developed and maintained all-inclusive search engine optimization friendly search terms and items using both Organic and Paid Search recommendations
- Recommended enhancements to advance existing search marketing campaigns by landing page or keyword expansion changes
- Ensured that web site pages followed proper SEO principles with encoding and established keyword best practices
Education and Training Qualification:
2002 – 2005: Advanced Diploma in Internet Advertising and Marketing