A PHP developer is responsible for the layout, design and coding of a website specifically in PHP format. The job involves figuring out the graphical and technical features of a website. A PHP developer resume should reflect the applicant’s abilities, skills and experience if any in the web development arena. Illustrate clearly your special talent and include any successful projects you have accomplished in the past, whether as a freelancer or in employment. Remember your curriculum vitae speak on your behalf, so avoid many unnecessary stories when writing one.
Sample PHP Developer CV Format
June Van Lesse
8731 Mayfield Avenue
Cell No: (777) 573 9276
Telephone: (777) 782 9639
To contribute in the web development arena in a local company where I can get to fully apply my skills in PHP web development, interact with and learn from fellow professionals in the enhancement of company policies and customer satisfaction.
2003 – 2008: PHP Web developer, InterCom Securities Inc., Townville, WY
- Developing the programming code from scratch or adapting existing website graphics packages and software to meet business requirements
- Maintained and updated existing web sites.
- Uploaded web sites onto a server and registered them with search engines.
- Tested websites and identified any technical problems and hitches
- Established the purpose of the website based on its target audience
- Determined any functionality that sites must support and developed PHP content based on practical approved layout
- Identified the content type the site would host and ensured compatibility with the PHP programming requirements
- Gave guidance on colors, layout and styles for client websites
2000 – 2005: BSc. Computer Science – Wyoming State University