A game developer works on various game concepts and gameplay mechanics. S/he is involved in the 3D modeling, designing and character creation of the games. S/he performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical and optical areas. A game developer should show a strong passion for developing state of art games.
Sample Game Developer CV Template
301 Perimeter Ctr,
Contact No: 678 775 4800
Email Id: email@example.com
With a bachelor degree in Computer Science engineering, I have extensive working knowledge of 3D computer graphics and programming languages. I have optimized 3D performance in games on both high end and low end hardware.
- Familiar with Unreal Engine, Unity3D and Cry Engine.
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming.
- Working knowledge of realistic game animation and building 3D environments.
- Experience with new technologies such as middleware, isolated plug-ins and 3rd party game engines.
- Hands-on experience of debugging and optimizing core game engine systems.
Seeking a position as a game developer, so that I can make use of my experience in modern game development technology to develop various games based on different platforms.
Vonchurch , 2010-Till Date
At Vonchurch, I worked in a team to develop an original FPS game on the CryENGINE3 platform. In addition, I was responsible for the development of gameplay and interactive interfaces. I also prepared required documentations, conducted program tests and fixed a wide range of errors.
Craig Technologies, 2008-2009
I designed, developed, tested and implemented C++ in game design and also debugged high quality work with the reusable codes. I worked in association with the producers to develop programs for original game development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from York University, 2006
- Pursued a professional course in PHP from Sonic Technical Organization, 2007
Available on request