In the last decade, computer and IT infrastructure have turned out to be an integral part of everyday life at school, home, work, and everywhere else. Almost every computer user experiences a problem at one time or another, whether it is a forgotten password, software corruption or a hard drive crash. The extensive use of computers has exploded the demand for IT specialists who provide day-to-day administration, advice, computer maintenance and support to users of computer systems and networks.
Sample Computer Specialist CV Format
897 Rose Road, Water Park
Tel: +1 778 782 3842
Cell: +1 673 239 0984
Seeking placement in an established company where I have to specifically deal with computers and IT infrastructure in providing service to clients and the company.
2005 – 2009: Computer Support Specialist, Down and Own Corporation, Delta Falls, MG
- Providing technical support, assistance and advice to computer users and customers.
- Interpreting computer related problems and providing technical assistance for software, hardware, and systems.
- Analyzing problems using automated diagnostic programs and fixing recurring difficulties
- Responding to inquiries from computer users
- Installing, modifying, cleaning, and repairing computer hardware and software.
- Writing training manuals and training computer users in using new computer software and hardware
- Overseeing the daily computer systems performance in the company and evaluating programs’ productivity
- Gathering data to identify customer requirements and then using the information to interpret, identify and evaluate network and system requirements.
- Planning, coordinating and implementing network security protocols.
- Ensuring computer network efficiency at all times
Education and Training
2001 – 2004: BSc Computer Science – Colorado State University, Delta Falls Campus, Colorado