Computer science is a broad field that requires people with varying talents and areas of specialization. When applying to be employed in the computer science field, your resume must illustrate your area of service and other factors that might be considered when selecting candidates to fill this post. These include your past experience (successful projects and companies), interests and activities, and career objective.
Sample Computer Scientist CV Format
832 St. Hellena Park, Great Falls,
Grove Town, Minnesota
Home Telephone: (333) 893 8932
Cellular Number: (555) 782 7892
With a proven record as a product manager having a record of business intelligence solutions and a global data and analytic software giant, I am inclined to express my capability to structure a win-win client and company relationship should I be awarded the honor to provide my service to your company. I have excellent skills for evangelizing emerging technologies and a passion to deliver new products to the market.
2003 – 2009: Lead Research Engineer, Ingram Incorporated, Thomson Falls, Montana
- Collecting research data and undertaking any appropriate analysis as required
- Making researched and original contributions to the research programs
- Keeping accurate written and computerized records, maintaining appropriate databases and ensuring the security of data and information
- Keeping up-to-date with subjects related to new developments in the computer industry
- Coordinating the provision of IT infrastructure in the company
- Liaising with suppliers, auditing stock and preparing regular orders of commonly used items
1999 – 2003: BSc Computer Engineering – St. George’s Technological University, Mayfield, Kansas