A computer developer is a professional who is responsible for analyzing, designing, encoding, testing, debugging and installing various software applications that are being utilized in the customer service management and operational functions in order to achieve the targeted business goals of the company and thereby to provide superior service to the customers.
Sample Computer Developer CV Template
149 Federal Blvd
Contact No: 303 349 4425
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
With a bachelor of Technology in Computer science engineering and having three plus years of relevant experience, working as a computer developer; I have now acquired knowledge of various testing methodologies and I am now well prepared to apply my past experience in an efficient manner in order to add up to the productivity of your organization.
Want to be a computer developer so that I can make use of my strong technical skills and business skills to create innovative system design and functional specifications for different types of project releases.
Teradata , 2010-Till Date
At Teradata, my primary responsibilities included:
- Maintaining source code control of all scripts and database definition language.
- Troubleshooting various technical issues and making the necessary modifications in the existing applications, as per the user requirements.
- Identifying data integrity issues with existing systems and implementing the required solutions.
At Mantech, my primary responsibilities included:
- Creating production codes a both presentation and business logic levels by making use of Java programming language.
- Creating associated design documentation.
- Designing and testing .Net applications in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science engineering from Buffalo University, 2006
- Pursued professional course in Java and .NET framework from Albert Institute of Technology, 2007
- Proficient in Java development methodologies.
- Sound knowledge of software development lifecycle and application support processes.
- Working knowledge of SQL programming.
- Proficient in programming languages such as C#, vb.net, asp.net and web programming.
- Sound knowledge of integrated hardware and software testing.