A computer designer is a vital position in a business organization. S/he participates in the development of projects in an efficient and cost effective manner. A designer executes a wide variety of graphic projects as per the specific needs of the clients. A computer designer should be well adapted to work in a fast paced environment and should be able to work in a team, as and when required.
Sample Computer Designer CV Template
124 Colfax Ave
Contact No: 303 754 3503
Email Id: email@example.com
I have three years of practical experience, working as a computer designer and I have always tried to deliver quality services in my past job tenure. I have handled various projects within budget and as per the scheduling requirements. I want to use my acquired skills and my past experience in rendering good quality services to your organization.
- Working experience in Flex, Java and mobile technologies.
- Working experience of Visual Studio.
- Proficiency in basic computer applications.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
GHG , 2010-Till Date
At GHG, my job roles were:
- Developing project plans and implementation for new applications.
- Performing unit integration and user acceptance testing for newly developed applications.
- Generating stored procedures and providing reusable source code templates for accessing the databases.
- Performing routine performance and tuning tasks of developed applications.
Tyco International, 2008-2009
At Tyco International, my job roles were:
- Preparing 2D computer aided design drawings.
- Conducting reviews of models using the 3D review platform.
- Applying project drawing standards to design drawings.
- Reviewing drawings and vendor equipment documentations.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science engineering from Alfred University, 2006
- Pursued Microsoft certified technology training in SharePoint from Robert Institute of Technology, 2007
Available on request