The major role of an Insurance Advisor is to audit the various items like buildings, transport, machinery, monetary etc that is required to be insured. They help clients in making an ideal and best Insurance investment by advising the numerous benefits and risks involved. They act as a bridge between the Insurance Company and the Insurance applicant. They analyze the needs of the client and provide a right Insurance service to them with assurance.
Sample Insurance Advisor CV Template
5990 Graty Skies
Quaker Ridge TZ6610
Phone number – 154-910-391
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Having a substantial experience in the Insurance sector and having maximum skills suitable for an Insurance Advisor I recognize myself at a position of an Insurance Advisor who is capable of advising Insurance seekers for the best Insurance deal.
To obtain a position of Insurance Advisor for a well developed Insurance company in order to provide impartial services to the company as well as the customers which will help me to maximize my Insurance skills.
- IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority) certified.
- Good hold on communication skills.
- Comprehensive problem solving approach.
- In-depth knowledge of the Insurance industry.
- Provide regular updates to the clients about the status of the policies.
- Excellent in computer and report writing.
- Capable to work individual as well as with the team.
Career shine Insurance Company, Ohio
Chief Insurance Advisor, 2010 – Present
Kaynton Insurance organization, Chicago
Insurance Advisor 2008 – 2010
- Provide timely information to the clients.
- Create reports in regular intervals and present them to the company and the clients.
- Calculate premiums and provide accurate information to the customers.
- Keep records of all the Insurance products and services.
- Advanced Diploma in Insurance management, 2008
- Diploma in Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), 2006
Available on request