An Insurance Administrator is an individual who deals with administrative tasks of an Insurance company. These tasks generally involve computing and creating organization’s Insurance report and determine the associated risks with it which are generally due to liability claims. These Insurance professionals keep the record of all Insurance policies and claims and provide these records with appropriate documents.
Sample Insurance Administrator CV Template
8901 Rackins Ave
Phone number – 880-121-8955
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
A congenial Insurance professional who is competent in the rapidly business technologies and environment with seven years of experience. Proficient in all the authoritative tasks as an Insurance Administrator while having a good command over company’s Insurance strategies.
To secure a position as Insurance Administrator in a growing Insurance organization utilizing my leadership and management adroitness for the betterment of the mutual employee and employer growth.
Strength & Skills
- Persistent and loyal towards the profession.
- Sincerity towards work.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Critical thinking in finding solutions to the problem.
- Excellent communication skills and convey information effectively.
- Gratifying knowledge about administration and management.
- Maintaining composure in difficult situations.
Amkor Insurance Corporation, Albatross
Insurance agent, 2008 – Till date
Working as a team leader and handling all the administrative issues. Grasp various deals of well established companies and proved to be profitable for the organization.
Albertsons Insurance Limited, Arkansas
Jr. Insurance Administrator, 2004 – 2007
Provided full support to the team as well as the organization. Achieved various record breaking revenues
- Maintain good contacts with other companies and brokers.
- Preserve the claim records of the company.
- Determining and managing the risks involved in the policies.
- Presenting the reports to the board.
- Bestow the administrative foundation to the team members.
- Bachelors in business administration, 2004
- Diploma of arts business management, 2001
Available on request