Competition for recruitment consultant jobs is very high. You have to tailor your CV to ensure you match up to employment standards and get recruitment. As much as your educational qualifications are necessary in this job, your interpersonal skills are also important. You need to show that you are sharp and in touch with current news especially in the employment sector. Show that you have diversified skills and have initiative. Your CV should also reflect that you have good business sense.
Sample Recruitment Consultant CV
Aitken Court, 435 Meyers street
Mobile Number 367 374 74742
Telephone Number 647 547 9024
To look for the most qualified candidates and to be able to match them up with the most suitable jobs that will ensure maximum career growth and personal development.
2003-2005 – MBA, University of Cambridge
1999-2002- B.Com, Business Administration, Boston University
2006: Office Administrator, Malcolm Professional Services
- Interviewing and recruiting staff members
- Balancing books of accounts, filing, clerical works
- Handling clients demands and ensuring that their needs are met by the company
2007: Recruitment Consultant Malcolm Professional Services
- Preparing job advertisements, job campaigns and marketing of the company
- Managing 320 employees
- Staff recruitment, keeping employee records
- Taking disciplinary measures among employees
- Carrying out job analysis and job description for the company
- Created an online job database handles diversified professionals in different fields.
- Successfully matched 450 employers to their employers up to date
- As a professional consultant, became a member of a committee that came up with innovative solutions to jobseekers in Whittington, such as headhunting and arranging for interviews between employers and prospective employees
- Carrying out training for job seekers within the community and helping them in professional CV writing