An HR planner is an individual who is employed in the human resource department of an organization and prepares the recruitment policies the organization. The HR planner chalks out various policies to be followed by the employees and also advises the employees about those policies and procedures. The CV of HR planner should highlight his work experience along with educational qualifications and skill sets.
Sample HR Planner CV
Name: John Bentley
Father’s name: Mark Bentley
Date of birth: 15th of March 1985
Residential address: 2356 James Ivory Street,
New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: email@example.com
Languages known: English and Irish
Marital Status: Single
- I aspire to work in a reputed organization as HR Manager to exercise my innovative and professional skills keeping in mind the best interest of the organization.
- I also want to develop policies and procedures which will be in the best interest of the employees.
Working as HR planner in Global Services since the year 2010. My job profile includes:
- Preparing the company profile.
- Chalking out the compensation policies and the leave policies for the employees.
- Preparing policies for HR recruitment.
Worked as HR assistant manager in Intel Private Limited from the year 2008 to 2010. Job profile includes conducting the first round of interview for recruitment of employees and validating the documents submitted for background check.
- Bachelors in business administration from North Dakota Business School with specialization in HR in the year 2005.
- MBA in HR from ABC Business School in the year 2007