An HR business partner CV is written by a person who wants to work as a business partner in the HR department of the company handling various administrative and strategic duties and also actively working with the employees to look at HR issues from their perspective.
A CV template is useful in pointing out how to make a CV so that the best skills and qualifications of the employee are known and he is able to grab the attention of the prospective employer.
Sample HR Business Partner CV
Date of birth:
Current Employment Status Seeking for:
Looking to share my skills and knowledge as an HR business partner where I shall endeavor to bring about the necessary transformation to an organization and understand and implement the company’s business strategies [Specify the skills that the concerned applicant wishes to apply and that match with the job requirement]
- Secured a high school degree in the year ____________, scoring ______ [mention marks]
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree in the year ____________, scoring ______ [mention marks]
- ______________ [mention any additional qualifications acquired by the candidate which is relevant to this particular job]
- Excellent _____ [mention certain technical skills required for this post]
- Very good at [mention any other skills related to creation and scripting of languages]
Work Experience: [Detail the earlier job experiences acquired by the candidate]
- ________ to ________, Worked as ___________ [specify the job designation served by the candidate earlier on the particular organization] at ___________ [name of the organization]
Duties performed [for eg, providing new insight to business changes, actively working with employees to bring out their talent and so on]:
- [Include any other information that is related to this job or where you helped to improve the productivity of the company]