AHR assistant manager is an individual who works in the human resource department of an organization as an assistant manager. The hr assistant manager assists in any policies or procedures implemented by the head of the human resource department and also ensure that the employees are aware about these policies and procedures. The CV of HR Assistant Manager should have information like the individual’s educational qualification and work experience to ensure that he will be suitable for the human resource department.
Sample HR Assistant Manager CV
Name: Cuba Gooding Junior
Father’s name: Cuba Gooding Senior
Date of birth: 15th of March 1985
Residential address: 2356 Rachel Weisz Street, New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marital Status: Single
- To work in the human resource department of a reputed organization as an assistant manager.
- To be a complete professional in my approach to deal with the employees and to understand and analyze their situation to improve the work environment for them.
- Masters in Business Administration with specialization in human resource from Colorado Business School in the year 2008.
Currently working as HR assistant manager in Global Services since 2009.
Worked as Recruitment consultant for Annie’s Placement Agency from 2008 to 2009.
Job responsibilities included:
- Conducting the first round interview of the candidates applying for first level.
- Assisting in developing the orientation programs for the employees.
- Assisting HR Manager in all their tasks.
Will be provided on request.