While public lifeguards are mandated in all public beaches and water sporting sites, hotels which have extensive swimming and water sporting leisure facilities employ private Resort Hotel Lifeguards who are equally trained and skilled to perform life-saving measures for its guests who use the hotel’s water leisure facilities. In addition, unlike public lifeguards who are often tapped part time during the summer months, Resort Hotel Lifeguards are full time positions.
Sample Resort Hotel Lifeguard CV Template
Fred V. Templeton
Lord St., Liverpool
To be a full time lifeguard in a popular beach resort or marina
2005 – 2010: Freelance Community Lifeguard, Blackpool Resort Hotel Lancashire
- Implement safety regulations in the use of hotel water leisure facilities
- Conduct special first aid classes for schools and organizations using hotel resort facilities
- Coordinate with pool maintenance to ensure hygienic pool conditions
- Conduct swimming coaching and guidance to children
- Coordinate with hotel resident physician or nearby clinics and hospitals for emergency cases.
- Document and submit incident reports to hotel management when necessary.
- Possess adequate experience in dealing with various emergency situations
- Excellent swimmer and have excellent medical and physical health fitness and
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Cited by hotel management for saving the live of a 6-year old kid from drowning in the hotel pool in 2007
2001– 2005: High School Diploma, Northfield Academy, Aberdeen.
Can be provided upon request