Laundry and Dry-Cleaning Workers are knowledge is how to properly clean and remove stains in all types of textiles in garments, linens blankets and drapes without ruining the fabric. They also can clean leather, suede, fake and real furs, and rugs to some extent. They are often employed in mall Laundromats, hotels and resorts as well as airlines and cruse lines where their expertise is needed in washing large scale linens and blankets for their customers.
Sample Hotel Laundry and Dry-Cleaning Worker CV Template
Priscilla M. Gutierrez
West Rd., Bristol, UK
To work as a hotel laundry and dry cleaner in a resort or hotel
2003 – Present: Laundry Dry Cleaner, Washtechnix, Bristol
- Identify all items for laundry or dry cleaning using code numbers as generated by the service management system
- Inspect soiled articles to determine correct washing method and identify items requiring special washing treatment.
- Regulate laundry equipment to attain the right spin speeds, volume of, water, bleach, detergent, and other additives for the right clothing fabric.
- Retrieve and sort cleaned and dried articles, fold, wrap, hang and prepare for delivery to client.
- Mix detergents, bleaches, starches, dyes, and other chemicals to clean, whiten or stiffen fabric.
- Working knowledge of laundry appliances, suitable detergents and cry cleaning chemicals
- Honest, dependable, responsible, cheerful and hardworking
- Excellent oral communication skills in English and Spanish
Awarded Employee of the Year for 2007 and 2008 for perfect attendance
Education and Qualifications
1999 – 2003: High School Diploma, Sacred Heart High School, Newcastle upon Tyne
To be furnished upon request