A wedding coordinator is a person that needs to possess the skills of organisation, leadership, business and multitasking to be able to get ahead on this highly lucrative business. This is because all these factors determine the overall outcome of the wedding. There are no two ways about it, that a wedding ceremony has to be executed with surreal perfection. An ideal resume would be as follows.
Sample Wedding Coordinator Resume Template
26-29 Shoreditch High Street
Bishopsgate, London, E1 6PG
Mobile: +44 (0) 20 7375 1098
To become the greatest wedding planner of my time and create magnificent and picture perfect ceremonies that will forever remain ached in the minds of all who have the chance of attending them, and more so for the married couple.
2007 – 2009: Wedding Planner for ‘My Dream Wedding’.
2006 – 2007: Fashion Designer.
- Identifying what the couple dream wedding is.
- Preparing of the budget.
- Printing out invitations.
- Hiring of professionals.
- Designing wedding attires.
- Overall administration.
2003 – 2005: BA Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management at The University of Birmingham.
2002 – 2003: Diploma in Fashion and design at the Parsons School of Design, UK.
- Designer of the year award 2005.
- Chairperson of the university student’s council.
- Participated in some of the most elegant fashion design shows in the history of the fashion industry
Hobbies and Interests
- Designing clothes and their accessories.
The names of the referees shall be made available upon request by the organization.