As you prepare a waiter’s resume, you need to have in mind what the position entails. The following are some of the daily undertakings of a waiter. He is responsible for serving customers to their satisfaction. A pub being a place mainly frequented by alcohol consuming clients can be a very hostile environment and therefore very sensitive. The individual needs to be very tolerant. Below is an example of a waiter’s curriculum vitae.
Sample Waiter Resume Template
179 Wood Avenue
Mobile No: +1 157 9822 7365
Telephone No: +1 160 7753 77
Trained steward, seeking the position of waiter in an established pub. Keen to guarantee service with a smile at all times, and inject positive energy in any customer walking through the establishment’s doors, leaving them with a memorable experience of the establishment.
2007 – Date: Bar staff, Brook Ville country club
- Ensured all the public areas in the establishment were clean and tidy at all times
- Waited on customers to ensure that in the event that they needed anything done or served, I was on hand to do so
- Should the client have had inquiries about the menu I would explain it to them
- I would inform and market to the customers, in the case of any daily special
2005 – 2006: Certificate Bartender school, New Jersey
- Appointed School president in secondary school
Hobbies and Interests
- Reading and Writing
- Watching Cookery programs on TV