A travel clerk’s work involves making the required preparations to ensure that a customers travel needs are catered for. It is therefore imperative that a person has high organisational skills as well as leadership skills as you are expected to take charge to ensure smooth running of the events. These in one-way or the other should be mirrored in the resume. This is an example of such a vitae.
Sample Travel Clerk Resume Format
9 Priory Business Park
Bedford MK 44 3WH
Mobile: +44 (0)20 8030 4317
To do my best to see that I bring forth all that is expected, and learn the know-how on running a tour company before I can venture out on my own. I have admirable leadership and organisational qualities. I also have good written and spoken communication skills that are significant in this line of vocation.
I have worked as a travel clerk for Prime tours for close to 3 years now.
- Organise sales and promotional products for the company.
- Sort the client’s needed documents.
- Handling of the customer’s orders and payments.
- Performing the general administration tasks.
- Provide information concerning the tours.
- Making travel and accommodation preparations.
2004 – 2006: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration at the University of Warwick, London.
2002 – 2003: Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism management.
- Being the first lady chosen to join the company.
- Being promoted to become the travel clerk of my organization.
Hobbies and Interests
- Hanging out with friends and family.
- Fashion and design.
The names of the referees shall be made available upon request by the organization.