A Tour Guide is a covetous professional whose core job duties involve interacting with the clients, performing translation for them, providing accurate data and information about the concerned interest. Their duties vary according to the requirements of clients and also according to the area of work as like a museum, a historical monument or a zoo etc. The CV of a Tour Guide must highlight his major work experiences along with his ardent skills.
Sample Tour Guide CV Template
Peter K Smith
123 Marine Blvd
Phone number – 654 675 8734
Email Id: email@example.com
Having more than five years experience as a Tour Guide, I have extended my services to travel based organization during my tenure and have always showcased excellence & great performance. I want to make use of my past experience to add up to the productivity of your organization.
I am presently looking to secure work as a full time Tour Guide in a reputed firm that will use my knowledge, skills and experience and help me to develop professionally.
Bell Tours & Travels
Tour Guide, 2007 – till date
The major job duties involve :
- Responsible for conducting tour hosting and overseeing travelers throughout the assigned territories.
- Arranged transport facilities for clients.
- Guided visitors in historical monuments, museums and famous spots
- Handled the tasks of assisting tour members in times of emergency
- Conducted and planned activities and itineraries.
- Thoroughly able to read reference guide, transportation and hotel and map directories
- Completely dedicated towards the job.
- Honest and loyal towards employer.
- Punctual, administered and disciplined.
- Creative, enthusiastic and keen interest in traveling.
- Basic knowledge of Computer.
- Client satisfaction being the top priority.
- Bachelors degree in Tours & Travels, New York University, 2007
Available on request