A service advisor CV is written by someone who wants to work as a service advisor with an automotive repair company or car dealership firm. The primary duties of a service advisor is to tell the customer about the problems in their automobile and guides them on what parts to buy, what changes to make and in general how to maintain the car.
A service advisor template is helpful in laying down the skills and qualifications required by someone to get a job in this post.
Sample Service Advisor CV
PERSONAL INFORMATION: [Give the personal details of applicant]
Date of Birth:
My objective is to acquire the position of a service advisor in a respectable automotive company where I can utilize my skills and knowledge in interacting with customers and advise them on automotive repair and maintenance work [The applicant can further mention any other point relevant to this job post]
- Obtained high school degree from ________________ [name of the institute] in the year ____________.securing ____ [percentage of marks]
- Obtained bachelor’s degree from ________________ [name of the institute] in the year ____________.securing ____ [percentage of marks]
- _________________________ [mention any other professional degrees or diploma obtained by the candidate necessary for this position]
- [Mention the various skills the applicant possesses that is required for this particular post and how he plans to apply those skills and knowledge for the benefit of the company]
- ____________ to __________ [specify the employment period]: Worked as ______ [mention designation] in ___________ [specify the name of the company]
- ____________to __________ [specify the employment period]: Worked as ______ [mention designation] in ___________ [specify the name of the company]
- [Please specify any other information related to one’s skills and experience relevant to this job post]