The professional that presents a Restaurant’s first impression before a customer is a Restaurant Waiter. A Restaurant Waiter must be efficient, covetous, trustworthy, professional, qualified and totally dedicated towards his work with excellent impersonal, motivational and communication skills. A Restaurant Waiter’s CV must put emphasis on his skills, qualifications, experiences and abilities.
Sample Restaurant Waiter CV Template
1500 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 686 786 8765
Email Id: email@example.com
Being a passionate and a hard worker with over three years of experience, I seek to take a position as a Restaurant Waiter in a well reputed and renowned Restaurant where I can create an enthusiastic environment for the team with my skills and serve the customers with thorough heart.
Blessed with attractive personality and good communication skills, I am seeking to grow my career with a well established and renowned Restaurant as a Restaurant Waiter to implement my skills and abilities to the fullest.
- Attractive and nice personality with friendly nature.
- Dedicated towards the job.
- Extensive hotel/ catering management experience and expertise.
- Good hold of verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Punctual, administered and disciplined.
- Able to work under huge pressure.
- Client satisfaction being the top priority.
Waiter, 2009 – till date
Hotel President – Texas
Major Work Responsibilities
- Ardently handled, controlled and monitored entire food and beverage operations.
- Greeted the clients and answer to the needs of clients.
- Handled the dining service during lunch for 52-covers.
- Contributed for developing hotel ambience.
- Responsible for maintaining well-built relationships with the customers, staff members, guests and team organizers.
- Diploma in Catering & Institutional Management, 2009
- High School Diploma, New Mexico High School, 2008
Available on request