The term Line Cook represents a professional who is responsible for assisting Senior Chef/Cook in a restaurant/hotel for cooking purposes, taking orders, preparation and decoration of various types of food and handling department like recipes procedures, sanitation, food supply, menu, quality and many others. The Line Cook CV must incorporate all the core strengths of the professional and must also showcase his /her abilities through his work experience.
Sample Line Cook CV Template
546, Forest lane Drive
Phone number – 887 985 3423
Email Id: email@example.com
I am a resourceful, experienced Line Cook possessing a significant background in cooking and hospitality industry.
I am seeking the position of a Line Cook in cooking and hospitality industry where I want to use new and innovative ideas of cooking and contribute towards its development by utilizing my skills and experience in the field of cooking.
- Possessing Food Handler’s Card.
- Good communication and writing skills
- Fully able to understand all of the instructions regarding to cooking and kitchen.
- Dedicated towards the job.
- Client satisfaction being the top priority
- Stress Tolerance i.e. can work under huge pressure.
- Fully able to read and follow all recipes and menus.
Line Cook, 2005-till date
Dolphin Hotel, New York
- Taking instructions from Senior Cook for cooking purposes.
- Helped Senior Cook in making new recipes.
- Maintained proper cleanliness and hygiene in kitchen area.
- Assisted in handling the events taking place in Hotel.
- Performed different other responsibilities and duties which were assigned to me.
- Assisted Senior Cook in the proper budgeting, handled inventory and purchasing of grocery was done by me.
- Diploma in Advanced Hotel Management, 2005
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management, University of Virginia, 2004
Available on request