The hotel receptionist CV template is used to create a resume by someone who is looking to apply for the job of a receptionist in a hotel. A hotel receptionist is in charge of greeting guests, answering their queries and must also handle certain administrative duties.
The CV template must be created in such a way that it presents the applicant’s proficiency at the desired position and also helps to delineate details which could present the candidate’s career information in a simple manner.
Sample Hotel Receptionist CV Template
PERSONAL INFORMATION: [Fill up the required fields with information on personal details]
Date of Birth:
My objective is to acquire the position of a receptionist in a reputed hotel through which I can exercise my skills of ______________ [mention the qualities that one possess for acquiring the intended job position] and apply my work experience in this field for the progress of the organization.
- Obtained high school degree from ________________ [name of the institute] in the year ____________.securing ____ [percentage of marks]
- Obtained bachelor’s degree from ________________ [name of the institute] in the year ____________.securing ____ [percentage of marks]
- _________________________ [mention any other professional degrees obtained by the candidate]
- [Mention the various skills the applicant feels is important for this job; they can range from interpersonal skills like communication skills, technical skills like knowledge of computers and others like organizational, analytical skills and so on]
- ____________ to __________ [specify the employment period]: Worked as ______ [mention designation] in ___________ [specify the name of the organization]
- ____________to __________ [specify the employment period]: Worked as ______ [mention designation] in ___________ [specify the name of the organization]
- [Mention any other information about the candidate which will help him secure a job in this post]