The ardent and dedicated efforts of a Hotel Housekeeper result into a clean and neat environment of the Hotel before the guests. Hotel Housekeeper is mainly associated with job areas such as cleaning, sweeping, bedding, vacuuming and also removing dirt and trash from the premises. So a Hotel Housekeeper’s CV must summarize all the relevant skills and experience required in this field.
Sample Hotel Housekeeper CV
21, Parkinson Street
Contact No: 676 775 3753
Looking forward in taking a post as a Hotel Housekeeper in an esteemed organization where my ardent, professional and hard working skills will be used to create an enthusiastic environment for providing better services to the clients.
Opting for an organizational position as a Hotel Housekeeper so that I can utilize my wide range of work experience and the skills obtained from my education, in order to cater the needs of the organization.
Royal Dagg Hotel, 2006-till date
Assistant Hotel Housekeeper
At the Royal Dagg Hotel, I was working as an assistant to the Hotel Housekeeper in directing and controlling housekeeping operations. Assisted my senior in taking care of laundry, room management, cleanliness, purchasing of food and equipment. Helped in supervision of parties and dinners with Hotel staff. Responsible for taking care of linen and bedding, removing trash and vacuuming.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management, University of Virginia, 2006
- Over six years of experience as a Hotel Housekeeper in a five star Hotel.
- Thorough knowledge of the material, equipments and processes utilized in cleaning and housekeeping
- Excellent problem handling and solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms.
- Ability of being a good listener and have the ability to find solutions for the client and customers’ complaints and provide relevant solutions
Available on request