A Hotel Cleaner’s job is less glamorous but quite crucial because the customers judge a Hotel primarily from its cleanliness and hence a Hotel Cleaner is mainly responsible for making a Hotel presentable and hospitable before the world. A Hotel Cleaner’s CV must incorporate all of his skills, experiences and abilities efficiently.
Sample Hotel Cleaner CV Template
876 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 654 675 8734
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Having over three years of experience as a Hotel Cleaner in Hospitality industry, I am an enthusiastic, hard-working and dedicated Hotel Cleaner who loves his work and is always ready to serve the customers and my organization.
My aim is to obtain an employment as Hotel Cleaner in an esteemed and distinguishable Hotel and use my ability and services in making a vital contribution to the profundity of the Hotel.
Hotel Cleaner, 2008 – till date
Royal York Hotel – New York
- Sweeping and cleaning the premises twice a day.
- Cleaning the assets on daily basis.
- Responsible for taking high precautions while cleaning valuable and delicate articles.
- Handled and trained junior cleaners efficiently.
- Responsible for maintaining well-built relationships with the customers, staff members, guests.
- Reported to the Hotel Manager about article damages observed while cleaning.
- Thorough knowledge of handling and operating manual as well as all automatic cleaning tools.
- Completely dedicated towards the job.
- Honest and loyal towards employer.
- Punctual, administered and disciplined.
- Extensive Hotel management experience and expertise.
- Able to work under huge pressure.
- Client satisfaction being the top priority.
- Ability of being a good listener and have the ability to find solutions for the client and customers’ complaints and provide relevant solutions.
- Six month Diploma in Housekeeping, 2008
- Secondary School Graduate from St. Joseph School, 2007
Available on request