Hair Weaving Specialists are specialized cosmetics practitioners and hair stylists who are trained in applying the hair weaving technologies peculiar to cosmetic hair management clinics. These clinics provide an option to the more painful hair transplants and less effective topical applications in treating hair loss in men and women.
Sample Hair Weaving Specialist CV Template
William O. Dorsette
Richmond St., Barnsbury, London
To work as a Hair Weaving Specialist in a cosmetic salon specializing in hair restoration sciences and services.
2006 – Present: Hair Weaving Specialist, Newman Hair Science Center, London
- Keep abreast with hair weaving and restoration technologies by attending seminars and inhouse trainings.
- Confer with skin and scalp specialists to confirm that hair weaving is a suitable option for hair restoration.
- Check side and back hair strands to ensure they can support hair weaving.
- Provide complete information to patients.
- Check to ensure that the artificial hair has the same color, texture and consistency as existing hair strands on the sides and back.
- Ensure that the prescribed hair weaving tools and materials are available for the patient at the appointed time.
- Perform regular hair weave adjustments to accommodate growing hairs on which the hair weaves are anchored.
- High level of patience for time-consuming hair weaving operation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Performed successful hair weaving operations to more than 10,000 satisfied patients since joining the company in 2006
- Portfolio of patients with before and after photos
2004 – 2006: Associate in Cosmetology, Oxford International College of Beauty, Witney
Can be provided upon request