The professionals, who have the specific purpose of performing different covetous work for the Fast Food Centre which may vary depending on the demand and area from taking orders to checking the supplies to proper maintenance of hygiene, are termed as Fast Food Workers. These professionals play a vital role in hospitality industry. An effective Fast Food Worker’s CV should be such that it depicts all the relevant capabilities and experience required in this field.
Sample Fast Food Worker CV Template
1276 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 686 786 6758
Email Id: Bob@abc.com
Using my motivational skills and knowledge of my field, I want to gain a long term job as a Fast Food Worker where I can leverage my knowledge and experience with the experts of the industry I will be working with.
Having more than four years of experience with lively personality and good hospitality skills, I am looking forward to enhance my career with a well established and renowned organization.
Fast Food Worker, 2008 – till date
Café Coffee House – New Jersey
While working as a Fast Food Worker in Café Coffee House, my job duties include assisting my seniors for handling the restaurant, taking the orders from customers, handling the cleanliness and hygiene department, purchasing grocery and other kitchen items required, and taking care of guest’s need and performing the basic computer work.
- Excellent hospitality abilities i.e. able to serve food efficiently.
- Attractive and nice personality with friendly nature.
- Complete focus on cleanliness and hygiene.
- Excellent catering management experience and expertise.
- Dedicated towards the job.
- Client satisfaction being the top priority.
- Stress Tolerance
- Diploma in Hotel Management, New Mexico University, 2008
- High School Diploma, New Mexico High School, 2006
Available on request