Fast Food Restaurants are a prominent business in the modern world. Fast Food Cooks are equally important for this growing business and the work of these professionals is also becoming glamorous these days. A Fast Food Cook needs to specialize in all sort of Fast Food and serve according to the area of their work. A Fast Food Cook’s CV must showcase all of his skills, experiences and abilities prominently.
Sample Fast Food Cook CV Template
1221 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 654 675 8734
Email Id: Gary@abc.com
I want to use my cooking knowledge, proficiency and abilities to make a bright future in Fast Food industry as a Fast Food Cook and passionately serve my guests with excellent food.
With more than five years of knowledge and experience in the field of Fast Food Industry, my focus is to work in a reputed Fast Food Centre that will get the best out of me and allow me to have a renowned career growth.
Junior Fast Food Cook, 2007 – 2012
Sarasota Café House – New York
- Helped my senior cook in preparing Fast Food items such as baked wraps, sandwiches, burgers, salads, pizza, pasta etc.
- Handled the inventory and food control.
- Handled and trained junior cooks efficiently.
- Helped in maintaining positive relationships with the customers, staff members, guests.
- Reported to the Hotel Manager about grocery requirements.
- Excellent cooking abilities i.e. able to prepare, decorate and serve Fast Food efficiently
- Ardent catering management experience and expertise.
- Client satisfaction being the top priority.
- Thorough focus on cleanliness and hygiene
- Passionate towards the job.
- Able to work under huge pressure.
- One year Diploma in Hotel Management, 2007
- Secondary School Graduate from St. Joseph School, 2006
Available on request