There is a lot to be looked for when looking for people to work as the cruise personnel. This is because the ship’s staffing has to deal mostly with the client. They basically portray what the cruise company is all about and what they represent. The kind of attitude and behaviour that the staff has should therefore reflect positively on the client. An ideal resume should be as follows.
Sample Cruise Staff Resume Template
29 Lincoln Fields
London, WC2A 3EE
Mobile: +44 (0) 20 7059 5799
To continue my strong public relation skills to work as part of the cruise staff and ultimately rise up the chain of ranks and become a renowned cruise director in the future.
2006 – 2009: Cruise staff at the Queen Elizabeth Oceanic Liner.
- To coordinate all the passenger day’s activities to be done.
- To participate in the activities.
- To coordinate the passenger flow.
- To direct passengers to and from their rooms to different areas of the luxury cruise.
- To mingle and socialise with the passengers.
- Ensure that the passengers are happy and well taken care of.
- To answer any questions and queries that may arise.
- To assist in taking the line and required safety requirements.
2003 – 2005: Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing at Leeds University.
2002 –2003: Diploma in Public Relations at the Leeds University.
- Best Blackjack Player.
Hobbies and Interests
- Playing cards.
- Meeting new people.
The names of the referees shall be made available upon request by the organization.