When writing a cruise director’s CV, it is important that certain skills are brought forth to be able to stand a better chance of getting the job. As a ship’s director, one is required to come into frequent contact with the passengers. It is therefore necessary to possess, good interpersonal skills and public relations to ensure that the customer’s needs are met. Your resume should look as follows.
Sample Cruise Director Resume Format
London, EC1N 2LL
Mobile: +44 (0) 20 838 2303
To manage a cruise liner and experience working for the best, with the aim of being all that I am cut out to be.
2007 – 2009: Cruise Director for Queen Victoria Oceanic Liner
- Supervising the cruise staff.
- Leading the entertainment that is to take place.
- Promote and sale future cruises to the customers.
- Assist with the routine passenger activities.
- Coordinate the passenger activities.
- Socialise with the passengers.
- Provide information of the trip and all future trips that have been planned.
2006 – 2007: Cruise staff for Queen Victoria Oceanic Liner.
2003 – 2005: BSc in Commerce at the Liverpool International University.
2001 – 2003: Diploma in Customer Service and Relations at the Liverpool University.
- Best student of the year 2004.
- Employee of the year 2007.
Hobbies and Interests
- Playing hockey and badminton.
- Deep sea fishing
The names of the referees shall be made available upon request by the organization.