In large corporations, business trips locally and overseas are quite common and for this reason, a travel bureau under the HR department is operated by Corporate Travel Coordinators who are trained to handle the travel needs of the executives and the employees on a regular basis. They also give assistance in personal vacation travels when requested. The objective is to get the most cost-effective travel plan depending on the corporate positions of the staff involved
Sample Corporate Travel Coordinator CV Template
Sylvia K. Aster
Mornington St., Camden Town, London
To work as a Corporate Travel Coordinator for a commercial airline or a large company with frequent executive travel profiles
2000 – Present: Corporate Travel Coordinator, Accenture, London
- Conduct research on various airline, hotel and car rental rates in commonly visited cities where the company has offices and secures the most cost effective deals.
- Accredited the travel agencies with the best cost effective deals for individual and group travel.
- Coordinate with project managers and HR when clarifying travel details
- Provide the travel itinerary and costing to immediate superiors of staff traveling.
- Update HR databases on employee travels
- Facilitate and expedite the issuance of passports and travel documents to employees traveling for the first time.
- Pay all travel and visa fees on behalf of the employee charged to project
- Remind returning employees to complete travel expense reports.
- Extensive understanding in domestic and international destination, code sharing, airline and interlining routes, and recurrent flyer programs.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Cited by management between 2004 and 2009 for consistent high performance rating
1997 – 2000: BA Tourism, Keele University, Staffordshire.
Can be provided upon request