A conference centre manager is an individual who is in charge of managing a convention centre where a group of people gathers to share a common interest. The conference centre manager is in charge up upkeep of the centre and also sometimes need to look into the sales and marketing aspects of the venue. The CV of such an individual should highlight similar work experience of the person in a stadium or an exhibition to confirm that the person is eligible for the job.
Sample Conference Centre Manager CV
Name: Josh Harnett
Father’s name: Tom Harnett
Date of birth: 10th of November 1978
Residential address: 2356 Aspen High Road, New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: email@example.com
Languages known: English and Dutch
- I aspire to work for the best conference centre of the country as the conference centre manager and utilize my managerial skills in keeping the reputation of the centre intact.
- To organize programs on themes never tried before at the centre which will attract audiences.
Worked as conference centre manager in Ron’s Exhibition Centre from the year 2006 to 2010. Job responsibilities:
- Looking after the marketing aspect of the centre and sending proposals to organizations to hold exhibitions or organize trade shows.
- Ensuring exhibition and event is organized effectively.
- Looking for sponsors whenever an exhibition or a trade show takes place.
- Ensuring that the infrastructure is maintained to provide best facilities to the clients.