The Catering Manager is a professional with thorough knowledge of hospitality industry and excellent management skills along with good experience while taking care of the needs, necessities and requirements of the clients and working forward for the customer satisfaction. Catering Manager’s major responsibility to apply and diversify his knowledge, experience and principles for the smooth and efficient management.
Sample Catering Manager CV Template
21, Parkinson Street
Contact No: 676 775 3753
I am an experienced, self-motivated and enthusiastic Catering Manager who wants to secure a vital place with a well renowned organization by providing successful services to the hospitality industry with my dedication. With over six years of experience, I have exquisitely handled all the responsibilities that came my way.
I want to acquire a challenging management position as a Catering Manager in your esteemed and reputed firm where I can use my previous gained Skills related to the hospitality industry for the developments of organization as well as covetous growth of my career.
Related Work Experience
Dolphin Hotel, 2005-till date
Assistant Catering Manager
At the Dolphin Hotel, I was working as an assistant to the Catering Manager and my major job duties involve taking care of the events organized in the hotel, taking care of the cooking services, maintaining the hygiene, managing and taking care of the management team and providing supervision.
- Excellent management and administration skills.
- Thorough knowledge of cooking and serving food.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Manage the after event activities and work.
- Ability to find solutions for the client and customers’ complaints and provide relevant solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of the clerical work such as record keeping, accounts handling, filing, etc
- Diploma in Advanced Hotel Management, 2005
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management, University of Virginia, 2004
Available on request